Motoroil

Radtexan

Not an exact formula,but mix a little chart,touch of orange,clear,and some glitter,will get ya real close.

Ive got some pics Ill try to find.

Ron Don

Future Sponsor
True motor oil in plastics is a changeable color. It goes from amber brown to green. Mixing it will be tuff! This color generally bleeds. I think You would need a chartreuse dye to get it. Might could mix it with a light rootbeer. I always buy it premixed tho!

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
I was given a small container of hi-lite powder (i think) in the color Kiwi. I mixed it with clear powder paint and it creates a color change appearance of a pumpkin brown that shifts to a metallic (sort of) green. Hard to explain the look it makes. Pretty sure it is intended for use with plastic pouring anyway - i just mixed it with powder paint.

snake River

AtticaFish said:
I was given a small container of hi-lite powder (i think) in the color Kiwi. I mixed it with clear powder paint and it creates a color change appearance of a pumpkin brown that shifts to a metallic (sort of) green. Hard to explain the look it makes. Pretty sure it is intended for use with plastic pouring anyway - i just mixed it with powder paint.

are you mixing powder paint with hot plastic.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
snake River - No, i do not pour plastic at all, but was given the kiwi hi-lite stuff from a friend who does pour. For my own use, I mixed the kiwi hi-lite with clear powder paint for painting lead heads.

snake River said:
are you mixing powder paint with hot plastic.

Back