Mothers Day Present

toadfrog

View attachment 3Well my mother said all she really wanted was fresh caught fish . She is the frugal type and gets mad if you spend money for trinkets . Buy her a riffle and she'd be good with it . Long story short I trudged out to the tick infested banks and waterways . Only got one this is it . The back brace makes me look fat as a pregnant sow . didn't like that . As far as I know this is the first time anybody ever got a real clear look at me . Now ya know what the toad looks like .

Attachments

• 5b547c15-6109-4b43-be27-7aa78a61a0ee.JPG
    5b547c15-6109-4b43-be27-7aa78a61a0ee.JPG
    276 KB · Views: 53

JUNGLEJIM1

That fat bass looks like it has eggs in it or has been eating really good. Looks like mom got her wish. Nice looking bass, what did you catch it with?

toadfrog

It was loaded with eggs . It had a 3.5 perch ,crawdad bout 4'' and some other half digested creature . Looked like a baby bird . It fell prey to a beetle spin and football head with a 3'' LS Bait Bug on it . Wasn't a fight at all . Can't even say I caught it really . Hit maybe two foot from the bank . Hit the bait , it's momentum sent it sliding half out of the water at my feat . Picked the darn thing up before it turned . Must have been my magnetic personality . LMAO. Yea Right

Hawnjigs

KISS
Wow, not many can get a fresh fish dinner on demand without a hook.

I'm kinda like you, can't see my washboard six pack with the protective insulation disguising it.

Jig Man

If mommas happy everybody happy... Nice one toad. And yea, things do head south after 20, and in the mid 50's??? Well lets just say after 31 years this past Friday with my bride, her vision still isn't too good!

toadfrog

Shoot Jig Man I past fifty and left the sign burning in the dust near ten years ago .

toadfrog

Must have been meant to be cause I fished every square in of water I could reach . Got that one just before I was about to give up .

Back