More Stuff On Hand

JSC

I had these Jig heads made up for an order and the customer lost his lease so I thought I had
better do something with them (this was about 2 years ago .. real quick decision) So out with the
FisHair box and tying stuff and this is what I came up with (98 of them) ...

View attachment 5

:jig::)

Attachments

• GEHair.jpg
    GEHair.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 93

Hawnjigs

KISS
Judging by published info, most of the redfish flatheads are using swim plastics nowadays?

Very pro looking and you know those jigs will work, but is there still customer demand?

JSC

Hawnjigs said:
Judging by published info, most of the redfish flatheads are using swim plastics nowadays?

Very pro looking and you know those jigs will work, but is there still customer demand?
==========================================
There is still a limited demand for Hair & Nylon jigs all around the coast.

Plastic Shrimp Tail Jig is my specialty .. Still have some of the other supplies on hand and needed to to something with them.

:jig: :bigfish: :cool:

toadfrog

I an't seen those heads out and about in a while either . Keep hanging on to that stuff and it will be old enough to be new again . LOL

JSC

toadfrog said:
I an't seen those heads out and about in a while either . Keep hanging on to that stuff and it will be old enough to be new again . LOL

That is a custom mold by Ament made in around "71" This the 1 oz with a 3/0 O'Shaunessey (SP) .... Paul had one that was standard stock one in his cast molds ... this one is a "Take Off" from it .. slightly different ..Works good "Swimin" it and for bottom bouncing that hook stays up .... about 41 years old.
:jig: :cool:

Back