Molds

toadfrog

I looked at them . Price is good . I personally like the Jacob's injectors . That guy must not realize those injectors are made to work with about any mold . You'd be getting a deal on all of it .

Ron Don

Future Sponsor
The twitchy minnow would be a good one for someone to get. Toad im just the opposite about that injector though! Dont like the 1/4" have to keep the plastic hotter longer. Im sure its better if you have a bunch of his molds with the 1/4" sprues... The 1/4 sprues and runners are something else i dont like either. Heard he was going to change to 5/8" and i think it would be a good move. Dents come into play when the runner cools before the cavity does.

toadfrog

I didn't like the 1/4 inch holes either Got them hoes bored out . I run 10 molds at a time using the injector . Just bought the one on cdc yes I used small letters on purpose . I shoot harder plastic than most and run hotter anyway . Folks were griping how easy the soft tore . All his molds coming out now are 5/8 . If you order a mold now and it got a small hole it has been old stock . One thing that worries me is I don't se any new stuff popping up . HMMM!

Back