Molds

hunter7711

I've bought a couple of new molds lately and I'm cheap. Best deal I've found is Ziner's. Fast shipping and a good selection.

redman

Good deal. Now to pour up a bunch and post a few pictures of what they ended up looking like when you get done. Welcome to the fraternity of lead pourers.

Redman

redman

Good deal Hunter you got me beat by three years. I do love those Do-it molds and seem like Zeiners' does have the best price. I just don't think that I need another mold at the present unless Do-It comes out with a mold that I feel I can't live without.

Redman

toadfrog

I've known about Zieners for years . My Uncle once lived in Kansas . If there is a bass shop within a hundred miles of him he'll find it . That is where all new molds come from for me .

Fatman

We told you you'd be hooked when you started LOL - have heard nothing but good things about Zeiners. There's some molds I'd like but gonna have to wait right now. Post up some pics!!!!!!!

hunter7711

I've been pourin since then, but didn't start tyein till 65. All I poured in the early days was decoy weights, and a couple different style weights we used for Flathead on the MO River. I'm fighen getting the hook to sit right in that Poison Jig head. The hook is too short from the bend to the eye. I'll figure it out. I've been using that JB Weld Steel and am not real impressed. It chips out too easy. My nbew Walley Mold came today but the hooks didn't. Grandpa must be out of stock on something.

JUNGLEJIM1

I bought two myself from Zeiner's last week,got one and have one backordered. You can't beat their prices,always a few bucks cheaper than anyone.Great service as well.

ScottV

Dadgummit, y'all are gonna make me break down and start pouring jigheads. Lol. A couple of weeks ago I went to Grizzly Jig's tackle show and almost bought a Lee pot then. I've really been thinking hard on it. I'll need some of y'all to give me some lessons though.

Back