Molds for sale

cadman

LedHed,
These are the molds I'm looking for if you have any to sell.

Thanks

JKS-1081L Sparkie Bass Mold #1081

BDB-5-A Bullet Nose Mold #3288

Worm-A #3183

AllenOK

"...another stash..."

LOL. How many stashes do you have?

I like to keep my fishing stuff split up and squirreled away in a couple different places. This way SWMBO cannot get a complete inventory on how much I have, and try to make me liquidate some stuff.

Airstreamfield

Ok LedHed,

I am interested in,

Worm sinker, 60 degree bass jigs (Especially the banana head one I think), and round heads. On my top of the banana head one but I think I saw that you sold it, I think theres 2 in lot 3 though (I'm more interested in the ones without the weed guard) . If you do have one can you let me know what size they are?

Thanks

Airstreamfield

I have a hilts I am not super into but it was a cheap trout jig one. Are there any hilts in the pictures? I am not super picky but I haven't been pouring for very long so I don't really know the difference of hilts vs do it yet.

LedHed

Sponsor
Yep - got the 2nd lot too (should've left it alone - big hassle with shipping). Does have a used mark IV pot - un tested $20 + ship. Try to get some pics this week - lot of the new lot molds are really dirty..

00buck

LedHed said:
Yep - got the 2nd lot too (should've left it alone - big hassle with shipping). Does have a used mark IV pot - un tested $20 + ship. Try to get some pics this week - lot of the new lot molds are really dirty..

Can you post list again or pics also

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

Airstreamfield

So I recently got a job, have a little bit of dinero to spend and would like to get a few molds from you if you still have;

Pinch on sinker or crimp sinker or whatever that is.

Bass worm weight

Both your banana weight 60 degree molds since they only have one cavity per head.

Maybe egg weight if you still have it.

Round head jig heads if you have one of those too.

How many I want kind of depends on the total $$$
Thanks

Back