Micro rabbit jigs

smallieslayer

Hey everyone heres a few micro rabbit jigs tied on #4 mustad blns wrapped with krystal chenille and a little bit of flashabou. The heads are I-Balz 3/16" with the thread clear coated. Let me knw what you guys think and also wht you species you would use these for in your neck of the woods also what you would pay for jigs like this. I believe these are around 1/32 oz in total weight. Thank You

Attachments

• IMG_0330 (800x598).jpg
    IMG_0330 (800x598).jpg
    388 KB · Views: 80

smalljaw

Those are really nice!!! I think you could use those for trout but I see them as an incredibly nice float-n-fly type jig. I also think you could market them as crappie killers, as far as a price, well being hand made one at a time using rabbit I'd say around $1.50 to $1.75 ea. on average but you can possibly get a little more if they tend to work really well in a certain area.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Interesting style. :cool: Kind of a DIY football style head downsized on a #4 hook. Think i would bump that price up to around 2.25 with the fancy hook and all. No fear in breaking/bending a hook like that on a good fish.

Fatman

Nice slayer - depending on how heavy they are definately trout but x2 on a float and fly rig. Attica is spot on about the price with the hook you're using.

JUNGLEJIM1

They look likeMustad 32833's,nice heavy duty hook. I've never seen the I-balls tied like that before,really like it. I keep looking at the orange one,the colors really pop. Looks predominately like steelhead and trout baits with those colors to me. I think $2 would be a fair price,maybe more in the steelhead market. Very cool jigs !!!

Back