Micro Fries

Ron Don

Future Sponsor
Just got the mold in today. I was working with orange and chartreuse today so i lined it up with the other molds and tried it out. This thing is TINY! Its one inch. Its an ice bait but i think it will get some gills down here. I even dipped a few eyes today to change things up a bit.

micro.jpg

micros.jpg

micro2.jpg
Heres the comparison to a 2.5" fry.

eyes.jpg

toadfrog

If those get any smaller ya might be able to find some in the dirty clothes hamper . LOL

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Those are awsome! The orange/chart i am betting would nail them too. Crazy that you are able to get the eyes on them too.

Ron Don

Future Sponsor
The orange and chart both glow but I forgot to see how well these glow being so small it will take a good bit more powder than other baits! The smallest eyes are 2mm an the big white are 4mm... 3mm is prolly the best fit.

It's a caney creek mold.

Winnebago John

Ron Don said:
The orange and chart both glow but I forgot to see how well these glow being so small it will take a good bit more powder than other baits! The smallest eyes are 2mm an the big white are 4mm... 3mm is prolly the best fit.

It's a caney creek mold.

I love Caney Creek. They have such a nice Hinged mold. I have a couple of the 2.5 Carrot Stick molds. You paint your own eyes on them?

Winnebago John

Ron Don said:
John those are 3d eyes stuck on the jig and then dipped in clear plastic to seal over the eyes.

Ron, Can you explain the Laminate plate deal for me. How do you get the head one color and the body another. I see on their site that the upper half and lower half two colors but after that i'm lost. Thanks

Back