metalic gold glitter head

redear

the other , day my package from tj's came and it had some green glitter, silver and chartreuse, along with a fluid bed to play with, I never had a fluid bed before, more stuff to play with.

Fatman

Make sure all the air valves are closed before you start it and then slowly open them to get the powder boiling!! Trust me its a pain to clean it all up!!

redear

I have ordered more glitter from tj's in more colors too, he has the cs systems glitter in larger jars than I had been finding elsewhere, even the 1 ounce jars are impressive. the blue and purple and green are the new ones that really look great and seem to be just the right shades even though I haven't used those yet. the red looked a little darker shade of red like maybe ruby slipper like color, the orange was a coppery orange shade which isn't orange enough for what I was wanting to use it for but will find a pattern for it later I'm sure. the chartreuse is almost like the gold except a tint of yellow, so I know it will catch fish as another shade of gold but it doesn't resemble chartreuse in my thinking but like I say they may like it better than the regular gold.

redear

and I am thinking the dark purple glitter head with a kiptail body of green chartreuse, and also the darker green glitter head with a green kiptail body too which is already a favorite color combo that I make a few jigs for a buddy of mine, he is always touting the darker green head and tail jig tipped with a small minnow spider rigged for crappie.

Back