Matzuo 117060 red hooks

cadman

Hey guys,
I need a little help. Does anyone have any of the above hooks in stock in a size #4 and a #2? I've tried Cap't hooks and Shorty's. Apparently they are out of stock and won't be gatting any for awhile. Let me know how many of each you would like to sell and how much. PM me would be easier. Mod's if this is in the wrong place, please move accordingly. Thanks in advance

JUNGLEJIM1

I know the #4's are hard to come by and I heard they won't be available until February. I'm out myself and had to borrow a few hundred EC'S from a friend. Seen some on ebay but they are overpriced. I have some #2's but not a lot. I might be able to spare 100 if that will help.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Why the big outage of those individual hook sizes? Looked them up, look like normal round-bends to me but with Matzuo's slightly different barb shape. Can't you substitute some other hook or is it just a customer preference? I don't pour jigs so you'll have to excuse my ignorance if i am missing something simple.

JUNGLEJIM1 said:
I know the #4's are hard to come by and I heard they won't be available until February....

Ron Don

Future Sponsor
I think i still might have a few boxes of 4's. Bought a bunch when they were on clearance. Ill check tomorrow. U might have to remind me.

cadman

Thanks for looking guys, I'm looking for a 1000 each for a customer of mine that I'm going to pour jigs. However I'll see what I can scrounge up.

Back