Magnifier Lamp ?

Squall Line

I have a Magnifier Lamp question and need some direction.
Now rapidly approaching 62, my eyes are also; resulting in questionable vision at best. I recently found out that I not only have the dreaded CRS, but I also have CSS !
In other words that I hate to say... I'M GETTING OLDER AND CAN'T SEE VERY WELL EVEN WITH NEW GLASSES.

I see the Magnifier Lamp #IK-319874 at Cabela's for 80 bucks, and wonder if this is what I need to buy.
INPUT NEEDED HERE PLEASE !!!!
Thanks
Squall Line

toadfrog

I have a flip down head magnifier , a roll around stand mag with a florescent light and about 10 different pair reading glasses for different types projects . The head magnifier is the most versatile if wearing it dosen't bug you. You can also get changeable lenses with different powers. Some come with flip over monackles as well. Its all sort of a trial by error and what works best for you. My normal glasses are trifocals.

Squall Line

toadfrog said:
I have a flip down head magnifier , a roll around stand mag with a florescent light and about 10 different pair reading glasses for different types projects . The head magnifier is the most versatile if wearing it dosen't bug you. You can also get changeable lenses with different powers. Some come with flip over monackles as well. Its all sort of a trial by error and what works best for you. My normal glasses are trifocals.

Mine are also.

Back