Lure Parts online

Microbaits

Lure Lure parts online is now Lurecraft. After browsing, there are a lot more options to choose from. New powder paints that look great, however the price is steep. I haven't checked the shipping yet. Hopefully that won't be a deal breaker. I see they have Uncle Joshes pork rinds ,supposed to be scented with fish attracting formula.
I didn't visit too long because I was afraid I would spend too much money.

Microbaits

I just looked at a two ounce jar of Pro tech powder paint ,and the price was over eight dollars add in shipping and tax, which brought total to over sixteen dollars.

Hawnjigs

KISS
Don't think I ever ordered from Lurecraft, likely cuz better prices elsewhere. For short orders Barlow's has been a go-to, and John Barlow is willing to personally answer questions and is particularly knowledgeable re: hooks fits in Do-it molds.

But yah, shipping cost can be a deal breaker so best to go big on orders.

If you've got an IRS form 637 FET exemption Shorty's Hook Sales is the best source of jig hooks in boxes of 1,000.

Fatman

Lure Parts online bought Lure Craft. I don't use much Pro Tech anymore I use automotive powder for my jigs. but shipping and costs are crazy. I went to buy crane swivels and they're up in the $50 range for 1000. Bought a bunch of easy spin cranes from a China dealer on ebay and then found 5000 I had in a parts box I forgot about. Inventory all your stuff before you buy. Only thing I need to stock up on right now is split rings.

bassman356

I am lucky enough to have LurePartsOnline 35 miles from my house. Wifey wants to go to Springfield on many occasions, so I do my ordering then and just pick it up while in the big city. Great people to deal with. I also order from Barlows, but it costs at least $9.00 dollars to get here. And not as quick.

Back