LOVE THIS SITE

Radtexan

Welcome aboard Donald....

I tried to view your website yesterday...The link to your home page from google kept getting a flag from my avg...?

I could look at individual pages,but the home page listed showed a virus...Ill try to get you a screen shot.

Donald@CrappieLogic

hey rad texan i had 4 of my friends get on my website and they said they didnt have any trouble im trying to get some help with it i got about 20 pages of new jigs to put on there and all the prices changed but i cant seem to get anyone to help me if yall know anyone who is reasonable with it i would like to know thanks guys

Radtexan

Glad to have a former West Texan on board ....Im gonna be up in your old stomping grounds next weekend Donald...
My boss has a ranch in Estellene .

It may just be my antivirus but every time I go from the google main link I get the warning.
View attachment 1

Like I mentioned,The individual pages were fine,just the main link..I noticed some of the guys @ C.C said they have the same issue...

Glad you found us !!!!

Attachments

• logic2.png
    logic2.png
    126.5 KB · Views: 70

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to JigCraft from NW Ohio! :jig: Glad to have you.

I can't speak for all, but my personal reason is because C.C pretty much told me i was unwanted there since i was running my own jig tying/making website. A certain mod pulled some strings and - poof - i was banned. :rolleyes: I still read there once in a while (and post on occasion under a new name) but make sure i stay out of the 'jig tying' board so i don't create any more friction... mostly just use my state board.

Donald@CrappieLogic

THATS CRAZY A LOT OF US TYE AND SELL AND HAVE A WEBSITE SOUNDS LIKE SOMEONE ONLY WANTS TO SELL THERE JIGS AND HAVE NO COMPITITION I FOR ONE DONT POST ON CC JIG TYING FORUM ANYMORE

Lost Pole

Glad to have you here. I enjoy looking at your jigs, Donald. Stick around, some of the nicest guys and gals I've met online reside here.

Adam

CrappieHappy

i think you hit the nail on the head Donald. I dont post much on C.C either anymore and can tell you not much conversation on the jig tying forum currently , and it has decreased dramatically over the last year...

Jig Man

Tried to join a while back, but someone was already using my screen name... Figured that was a good sign not too join!!!

Back