Looking for a few (200-400) walleye jigs

Jighead76

I'm looking for someone to pour me some specific jigs.
1/16 walleye #2 black chrome sickle hook with eye sockets
1/24 walleye #4 black chrome sickle hooks with eye sockets

Please let me know if you have any custom jigs that accept eyes
Because I am interested.

I know cash is king and will pay but I have tons of collections and sporting goods from old lures to black powder to old beer cans to car manuals from the 50's like amc, Packard, studs baker, etc. if your interested Wife's making me downsize my junk collection.

CrappieHappy

I know Tim White (TNT Tackle) carries them, not sure if he has any in sickle, or just the black pearl hooks. see his link in my sig.

Jighead76

fishhunter775

Future Sponsor
Jighead not sure which TNT you talked to but mine do have eye sockets and no collar. I have them in 1/24, 1/16, and 1/8 will be happy to make you as many as you may need, just give me a shout and we will get them ready.

Jighead76

fishhunter775 said:
Jighead not sure which TNT you talked to but mine do have eye sockets and no collar. I have them in 1/24, 1/16, and 1/8 will be happy to make you as many as you may need, just give me a shout and we will get them ready.

I'm sorry. I must have read something wrong. I'm sure you don't remember me but I've bought from you before. Love the quality. I'll be ordering from you ASAP.

Jighead76

I just want to say a special thanks to fishhunter775 and his TNT store. I've bought from him through the years and didn't realize who he was. Like I said,thank you for getting me exactly what I requested at a good price and super fast.

Shoemoo

Looks like cookie cooling racks.

0007286793406_500X500.jpg

Back