Look what I found!

Pepop

You never know what might fall off one of those Big Brown Truck's! Found this at my front door Thursday!

Haven't fired it up yet. Been pretty busy with the wife. Might get a chance to melt some lead today.

LedHed

Sponsor
DON'T DO-IT!!!! Send it back. You've been warned.

pb - tsk tsk - like waving a balloon under a junkies nose.....

Need some lead little boy????????

00buck

That is a bottom pour I use a ladle thought about one of those can you pour buzz baits or spinner baits with that and increase production time

plateboater

Pepop....when are we going to talk about molds/mod molds then you are going all in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

toadfrog

Hey stay out of momma's kitchen I recognize a cookie sheet that's been used for cookies . You're gonna git crap kicked out of you .

Pepop

toadfrog said:
Hey stay out of momma's kitchen I recognize a cookie sheet that's been used for cookies . You're gonna git crap kicked out of you .
Yeah, Plateboater is living dangerously!
plateboater said:
Pepop....when are we going to talk about molds/mod molds then you are going all in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
As a matter of fact, Rick Jacobs is working on my first custom mold right now. Can't wait to get it! I won my 1st mold off EBay a couple weeks ago, a 3-position, Lil Mac Midget mold for 1/16oz ball head. Got it for a little over $8.

I won my 2nd last night, another Lil Mac Midget, 3-position mold for a 1/8oz Shad Dart jig.
image_zpsa5fbbaf3.jpg
I know the ball head mold works fine & makes a good jig. I'm hoping the Shad Dart does good too.

Pepop

Pepop said:
toadfrog said:
Yeah, Plateboater is living dangerously!
plateboater said:
As a matter of fact, Rick Jacobs is working on my first custom mold right now. Can't wait to get it! I won my 1st mold off EBay a couple weeks ago, a 3-position, Lil Mac Midget mold for 1/16oz ball head. Got it for a little over $8.
image_zpse0e5c30e.jpg
I won my 2nd last night, another Lil Mac Midget, 3-position mold for a 1/8oz Shad Dart jig.
image_zpsa5fbbaf3.jpg
I know the ball head mold works fine & makes a good jig. I'm hoping the Shad Dart does good too.
Just got my 3rd mold last night. A Lil Mac Midget 1/32oz ball.
image_zpscfce7d82.jpg
Had to pay $12.01 TMD for this one. As soon as the wife is discharged & I get her settled at the house, I'm gonna take a few hours & turn out some jigs!

Back