lee pot and 3 molds

Jiggin Joe

I got a Lee melting pot IV holds 5 pounds i believe and 3 molds the molds are

RHB-8-32 32oz barbed round head 8 count
JNR-16-1632 this is a older mold but still makes ok heads it has 8 collarless 32oz and 8 16oz
JME 7-a-1 Minnow heads with reset eyes 7 sizes 1/48 to 3/8oz

Not sure what to ask for these maybe someone more fimiliar with used molds can recommend a fair price (2 are like new) if not ill work something out with anyone interested.

I also will need shipping so figure about $10 for that ill pay difference

thanks
JJ

LedHed

Sponsor
The second mold is collectable - some had slight alignment problems. You should be able to get $15 to $25 a mold and depending on the condition of the pot, $30 to $55. I think the IV holds 4 lbs and you are generous with the shipping offer. Sounds like a great starter set. JJ you don't get any takers on this - shoot me a PM.

Jiggin Joe

LedHed said:
The second mold is collectable - some had slight alignment problems. You should be able to get $15 to $25 a mold and depending on the condition of the pot, $30 to $55. I think the IV holds 4 lbs and you are generous with the shipping offer. Sounds like a great starter set. JJ you don't get any takers on this - shoot me a PM.

thanks Ledhed will do

toadfrog

Is the minnow head actually recessed or does it make the bubble eye on the head. Might be interested in that one . Already have six lead pots various types and sizes. Lord I must be nuts .

Jiggin Joe

toadfrog said:
Is the minnow head actually recessed or does it make the bubble eye on the head. Might be interested in that one . Already have six lead pots various types and sizes. Lord I must be nuts .

they are recessed. perfect for the stick on eyes

toadfrog

I'll give 20 bucks for the minnow head and add 5 for flat rate shipping . If memory serves me you prefer cashiers check ect.

Back