lake erie limit

chippewa

went out sunday with a couple of friends and had our limit of 12 fish in four hours... we fished 1 1/2 mile out of turtle creek and i used my jigs that i poured, painted and tied.. it was cold and wet so no pics of fish....

Attachments

• 0401011048.jpg
    0401011048.jpg
    343.1 KB · Views: 97

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Glad to hear it, a day like that fills the freezer quickly!!! Interested to hear if that was the 'HOT' color as well? It seems that nearly everyone talks about the infamous purple hair jigs and only a few other color patterns.

Turtle Creek... that is pretty close by. My dad has his boat in West Harbor - do you have your own boat or get on a head boat?

chippewa

Hawnjigs said:
Trolling? Did your jigs work better than what others were using?

no we were not trolling yet... we were drifting and jigging slow hops...... this time my jigs worked about the same as the others.

chippewa

AtticaFish said:
Glad to hear it, a day like that fills the freezer quickly!!! Interested to hear if that was the 'HOT' color as well? It seems that nearly everyone talks about the infamous purple hair jigs and only a few other color patterns.

Turtle Creek... that is pretty close by. My dad has his boat in West Harbor - do you have your own boat or get on a head boat?

my buddies were having good luck on "got one" which is blue/yellow, john deer green and the infamous purple. but i have always had my best luck with the pinks.

i have a 19' open bow but i was out with Shortdrift from the ogf site.

Back