l jigs. it has hay, and "other" foreign bits of matter

lizardpuller

in it. I have been rinsing it in hot tap water then letting it air dry. Is that generally what you woolies do??? Im just now starting to fool with wool so everything Im doing is jsut shooting blind. Thanks for any help. LP

StumpHunter

Sounds like you got your wool from the wrong end of the sheep :beat-up::D JK LOL

All the wool I have bought is clean. You may be able to use a big tooth comb to clean the wool. The wool goes a long way tying jigs so you may be able to pull the clean wool away from the debris that is in it.

lizardpuller

StumpHunter said:
Sounds like you got your wool from the wrong end of the sheep :beat-up::D JK LOL

All the wool I have bought is clean. You may be able to use a big tooth comb to clean the wool. The wool goes a long way tying jigs so you may be able to pull the clean wool away from the debris that is in it.

LOL stumpy....story of my life....always on the non-eating end of everything. Thanks for help. I get some of it out with a mustache comb.....

toadfrog

Comb it then put it in a pillow case run it in the washing machine . Zip tie the case cause you don't want that to get loose in there . Every darn thing for months will have wool sticking to it . the only way to stop it is dismantel the machine and clean every part . Voice of experience here . Still think I got sore spots on my head from the then little woman . That was a way long time ago .

StumpHunter

toadfrog said:
Comb it then put it in a pillow case run it in the washing machine . Zip tie the case cause you don't want that to get loose in there . Every darn thing for months will have wool sticking to it . the only way to stop it is dismantel the machine and clean every part . Voice of experience here . Still think I got sore spots on my head from the then little woman . That was a way long time ago .

:D:D:D bad times would be in every change of cloths !!!!!!:-/

lizardpuller

toadfrog said:

thanks toady.......will keep ur hints in mind

Back