Kind of a Lurker at this time!

jig-guy

I still check this site to see what is going on. You folks know I had shoulder surgery and my bicep surgery in my right arm. I have not been fishing, making jigs or repairing fishing rods since the beginning of February. As soon as I have a right arm that works I will get back in the swing of things. I do still like to see what all of you are doing and can not wait to do it again myself. The physical therapy is getting old but I have to do it.
When I see a post that I can contribute too I will chime in.
jig-guy / Bill

StumpHunter

Good to hear from you Bill, was wondering how you were doing after the surgery. I hope the arm improves soon so you can get back to tying and working with the rods. 5 months is a long time to go with a fix at the tying bench. Look forward to your input :)

Take Care, Ronnie

smalljaw

Keep on going with the physical therapy and you'll be tying before you know it!!! I'll keep you in my prayers so that you heal quickly and get back to not only tying but fishing and rod repair as well, good to hear from you!!

BucktailJiger

Know were you are coming from on the shoulder issue . Been there and looking like I got to go back again 4th time , tore a pin / tendon / muscle loose ??? the other day . Didn't think it would affect trying to tie but it is . Good luck on your recovery !!!

Back