Kayak'ing as a contact sport

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
That would be a surprise! Can't imagine trying to get back in a yak in open water, glad to see he was wearing a PFD. I have farm geese follow me around the river every once in a while and they hiss the whole time... but keep following like i am going to feed them.

hookup

This one's been around the net for a while.

Hilarious every time I see it.

There are professional kayak anglers?

Yeah, that one cracks me up too.

smalljaw

I laugh every time I see that!! And yes, Drew is a pro Kayak angler and fishing from yaks is getting big to the point of it having a T.V. show plus a bunch of clubs sprining up all over. I thought the same thing until I looked up the information, Drew makes a living not fishing tournaments but by Yak product development as well as promoting fishing gear and seminars and all that stuff, yak fishing is huge but I won't do it, my back can barely handle an extra wide square back canoe.

hookup

Jig Man said:
Bet fried goose breast is as good as chicken...

Never fried it but ...

Buddy of mine does a blast & cast every year and if I'm lucky, I get a free goose. I'll take the goose, vicerate it, then pull off the skin & feathers so I don't have to pluck feathers.. The goose has enough fat that it doesn't need the skin.

Then I put the goose into a clay pot with carrots, onions, garlic, celery & potatoes and cook on low until the meat falls off the bone.

Better than chicken.

Back