Just want to blow steam!

hhawkins

"UGH!" I had a customer come into the store this week and asked if I could make a grass green and yellow silicone skirt for his jigs. I told him sure, I'll have to order it.
I had no idea that it was going to be so difficult to find yellow tabs and green tabs without glitter or black specks, just solid colors! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
So, I visited 2 different websites and ordered their green and yellow tabs in hopes that I can come up with something close to the skirt that he gave me for sample. :head_scratch:

Pup

Seems to me like there's a lesson to be learned here for all of those who wish to sell. Never promise anything to a client that you aren't 100% sure that you can deliver. That's a basic premise of project management in my opinion.

Just sayin'.

hhawkins

I bought several different types of green that looked close to the green color and yellow color. And figured on making several types of skirts and giving to my customer to try and see which one works best. Always a silver lining somewhere. Normally I make sure that all my ducks are in a row and this customer is one of my repeat customers. I've not let him down yet. Just waiting on the materials to come in now.

Back