Just found out...

Jig Man

... I'm gonna be able to hook up to the internet in my new jig tying space. Life is good!

Jig Man

Hawnjigs said:
And do...?

It will make it a lot easier to do tie-ins. Or search the web instead of having to go back in the house.. Or hang out in the man cave when the house is full of women...

Jig Man

New digs and new town, moved  to San Angelo. Closer to work and closer to a lake... And closer to retirement. Good to here from you brother it has been to long. Maybe so we can all get together one more time, before we get to old. Should  be some good fishin this spring...

Pup

What a coincidence.  My brother lives in San Angelo and works at Goodfellow AFB.  Enjoy the area.  My brother sure likes it.

Jig Man

Hey Pup, yeah it is a small world, I have lived in the area all my life. Mel and I decided to move to town before we retire. I go out to the base and do UTQG testing for Goodyear, and used to do some fire training there. The gov. has spent a good bit of cash on the place after shutting a bunch down. If he likes to fish there are some good opportunities here....

Back