Just For The Fun Of It...

LRB

A Jig...I tied..with a Green Bay Packer, Jighead....Matuzo Hook....and Wyoming Antelope...it is like tying with a loaded spring...FUN !!...:D

ML...:fishing:

Attachments

• 100_1693.JPG
    100_1693.JPG
    172.2 KB · Views: 157

GrampsJigs

LRB said:
A Jig...I tied..with a Green Bay Packer, Jighead....Matuzo Hook....and Wyoming Antelope...it is like tying with a loaded spring...FUN !!...:D

Nice job on that "Lombardi".............
I can't imagine a fish not, at least, checking it out...........

LRB

GrampsJigs said:
LRB said:

Nice job on that "Lombardi".............
I can't imagine a fish not, at least, checking it out...........

THANK YOU !!...:)

redman

Mary Lou I bet that jig would be a killer on trout. Looks like a late season grasshopper. Antelope is one of my favorite wild game. So lean and very tender you have to be careful when cooking it. It is delicious.

Redman

LRB

redman said:
Mary Lou I bet that jig would be a killer on trout. Looks like a late season grasshopper. Antelope is one of my favorite wild game. So lean and very tender you have to be careful when cooking it. It is delicious.

Redman

Actually..that Jig is heading to Wyoming..and probably will get a workout on some trout !!.....:icon14:
I agree..very good eating,if it is cooked properly...:icon14:

ML..:fishing:

StumpHunter

I like it!!!!!! I have tied with the Antelope you sent me and must say it ties different than other hair but have had good luck catching fish on the jigs tied with it. I also think a trout would kill that jig :)

LRB

StumpHunter said:
I like it!!!!!! I have tied with the Antelope you sent me and must say it ties different than other hair but have had good luck catching fish on the jigs tied with it. I also think a trout would kill that jig :)

I would say..it is like tieing..with a loaded spring..!!...But I love it !!...:icon14:

Back