June gallery update & other info...

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Got the jig pictures from june up on the JigCraft index pages. i did cut back to some extent on what all i am posting permanentaly in the gallery. keeping it limited to jig pics posted in the Jig Pics Board as well as pics from swaps and the flavor of the month. trying to update nearly everything that was posted was beginning to make my head spin. :beat-up: the number of page views recorded did not justify it as well. if you wish to keep something "Top Secret" to only JC members... post it as an attachment in some other section. ;)

Also added a cooking board for all you chefs out there, looking forward to seeing what all you are cooking up!

We have crossed the century mark for JC - 100+ members!!! unfortunatley, a few seem to be some possible spammers. if you see some posts about getting rid of debt... let me know asap! :D hopefully no one on here is going into debt from this :jig: obession.

Glad to have everyone on board, the participation and willingness to share has been outstanding! no members banned (yet) and very little editing of ANY posts has been required. i thank you all and keep posting your great pics and info. :) go out and get some :bigfish:

ScottV

Thanks for starting this site because I really love it. I check the new posts at least twice a day and you couldn't ask for a better bunch of folks or skillful tyers.

Back