JSC spinners

LedHed

Sponsor
RD – yeah 2 funny

Thnx JJ

HJ - never got to fish these – they went back to JSC – don’t think he had a chance to fish them. He is using a clevis/blade and plastic body.

View attachment 8

Attachments

• JSC Spin 005.jpg
    JSC Spin 005.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 96

JSC

"HJ - never got to fish these – they went back to JSC – don’t think he had a chance to fish them. He is using a clevis/blade and plastic body. LH"
=====================

Hi

I am way behind on all of my projects with all the rough weather and High Water ... they spin good with the clevis as well as with the swivele.
All those tied ones were done by LH and I have them in a special place on a display card on the Book Shelf where every one can see them.

JSC
:)

Hawnjigs

KISS
JSC, when you get a chance to wet the jigs, I'd be interested how they catch compared to unbladed ones.

That fine pink hair/fiber appears to almost glow, can I ask what material that is?

LedHed

Sponsor
HJ
The pink material is regular neck hackle. It's spun on hackle style then pushed back and lashed down. I do that technique for ultra lite jigs also (works great on treble hooks). The big saltwater capes have hackle fibers long enough to do larger hooks. The red tail jig is done the same way.

Back