JigCraft Funding

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
 ! GOAL REACHED !
$150.00 Raised  /  $150.00 Goal

Hey all!  As most of you know, i have debated on what to do with the site looking forward.  The posting has sure slowed down and i don't have an answer for why.  I still do tie my own jigs and flies, but maybe not as much variety as i did at one time.  The last few years i have purchased the hosting and domain fees for JigCraft with no actual income or revenue coming from the site.  Total cost is right around $150 annually to keep it rolling.  That said, many of you have come forward and said you would like to contribute money to keep it going..... for at least another year.  I have gotten a few emails and PM's about money but would like to start fresh and keep it all current.  I am not looking to profit from the site at all so i am going to try and run it as a "break even" fundraiser.  

If you would like to contribute to the fund to keep JigCraft alive, here is how it will work......

- Post on this thread with the dollar amount you would like to contribute

- Send me a PM' with the dollar amount you would like to contribute if you would like to keep it private

I will keep a running tally of money raised at the top of this post and when we hit the goal, we will call it good!  I do have PayPal and will PM my info to you if you would like to pay that way.  Otherwise i can give you my snail mail address to send check or cash.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like we are on the board coming in from North Carolina!  Updated the total, thanks eddieb! I will send you my mailing info.   :icon14:

duffy

Put me down for $25.00 Unless you've moved since 2019 I think I have your address. I really appreciate being able to come to a relaxing site without a bunch of flashing, flickering ad's cluttering up the screen.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Got it -updated to total. Money coming from coast to coast now, Washington state! I'll send you a PM just to make sure address is correct. Much appreciated.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Added to the total! We just need someone from the North East and we will cover darn near the 4 corners of the US. Getting close.

I haven't poured anything yet. I am working on setting up an area to do it out in my shed so i didn't have to do it down in the basement and have the fumes in the house. We are knee deep in snow (and COLD COLD weather) at the moment so I am in full ice fishing mode! Got everything else sorted out and using some of the odds and ends though. Thaks again!

Sent from my SM-A515U using Tapatalk

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Total updated - getting closer. Here i was picturing the 4 corners of the US and a donation came from about the dead center of the country. Thanks!

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
That puts it over the top! Hawnjigs, you only needed to add $25 to reach the goal. This will cover the expenses for the year so no need for any additional donations. THANKS EVERYONE!

LedHed

Sponsor
Check went out Monday. How about the custom Jigcraft clothing line??? I need some more of the baseball style shirts and pocket Tees.....

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Just as a heads up..... i have received all the donations and we are good to go for the year! I will kick around the idea of making some more clothing again. If i do, it will have to be a pretty simple sale i think. I will keep everyone updated. Thank again for all the support! Now lets see some posts.

Jig Man

Dang, late to the party as well. I'm down for a wardrobe change as well if one is in the future...

Back