JigCraft Clothing Received...

Len

Got my Tech shirt and hoodie today and they look "FANTASTIC"..you did a great job Russ!!

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Glad they are getting delivered!

I am sending out PM's as they go out, so if you have not received a PM that the items were shipped...... they have not gone out yet. Have another pile that i'm hoping to get out this week.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Another big pile went out today. Everyone should have gotten PM's from me either letting you know it shipped or that i had to make a couple minor substitutions. The few packages i have left to ship should go out by the end of the week and then we will be able to call this a wrap.

Jig Man

Hey Russ, my stuff made the trip today. Great work man, lookin forward to representing the site. Well I will apologize up front...

Pepop

Jig Man said:
Hey Russ, my stuff made the trip today. Great work man, lookin forward to representing the site. Well I will apologize up front...
I'm thrilled that I can actually pull the bottom of the T shirt over my gut....I'll find out tomorrow if it'll stay there.

LedHed

Sponsor
Speechless!!!

Box got here last night - beyond elated, is under statement. I might not catch any fish but I will look GOOD in my new threads!

Mil gracias amigo

Back