JIG SWAP #27 "FnF" Swap Officially Closed

QPassage

I'll let you know as soon as I can. This being my 1st swap I have requested info from a staffer. I'm thinking 8 one for the site but not certain yet.

QPassage

Send 7 jigs please, a returned addressed envelop with postage. You will get one of you jigs back.
Makes the sorting easier. It also helps if you include your moniker AKA name with your jigs.
Thank You Bo

Kdog

Because I could not decide what to do, I am sending 3 jigs per participant. 2 are wool and 1 is craft fur. All three were tried in the river and all 3 worked. Got a warm water discharge area and fish are almost always willing participants. Still trying to master the technique
fished with 4# fluoro, pinned cigar float at 8' deep. Nice mixed bag of White bass, Rock Bass, Smallmouth, Bluegill, carp and a couple channel cat for good measure.

Kinda fun casting so jig drops in current and float lands in pool. Really gotta watch that float

earthworm77

I sent a pair of F+F's in Foxy Shad pink belly and Craw for each participant and a little somethin' somethin' extra for Q

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Been busy as well and finally got down in the dungeon this evening to paint 10 similar jigs. Have to tie them over the weekend an get them out monday or tuesday. Of course i am always pulling up the rear. :blush:

QPassage

Kdog, JJ, and earthworm 77 all three arrived today. Got some really nice jigs in there. I can't hardly wait too sit down tonight and look them over closer.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Got them out today at lunch! Tried a new concept with the painting than what i have done in the past, turned out pretty cool looking. I did not list my ingredients on the tags but they are pretty simple.......... white wool roving and colored craft hair.

QPassage

Two more arrived yesterday
1.Kdog
2. JungleJim1
3. earthworm 77
4 Attica Fish
5. CHILL49
6. ACAMS
Jigs are looking great. Looks like all the jigs are in I'll post and update this evening.
Thanks Bo

QPassage

Got them all packed and ready to ship tomorrow.
A grand bunch of jigs my friends, you guys did an outstanding job.
Thanks for all the extra's, I had a blast and can hardly wait to test these out.
For only 7 people in the swap we managed to get a total of 13 different jigs and they all look amazing. I'm willing to bet each will catch a large amount of fish.

ACAMS.jpg
ACAMS

AtticaFish.jpg
Attica Fish

Chill49.jpg
Chill49

Earthworm77.jpg
Earthworm 77

JungleJim.jpg
Jungle Jim

KDog.jpg
KDog

QPassage.jpg
QPassage

Thank you and if you would please, post and let us know when you get your jigs.

Bo

ACAMS

Got my package today ....... ALL very nice jigs.

I don't get to FnF around here for Smallies, so they ended up in my crappie tackle box.

I picked out a few for a private lake I fish regularly and I am sure they will be destroyed soon!

Kdog

Got mine yesterday I think... wife gave them to me this AM. Nice jigs guys, thanks for the time spent.

QPassage

I would like to thank all of you who shared in this swap. For 7 of us, I thought we did really well. Maybe next time there will be a few more. I'm sure the hustle and bustle of the Holiday Seasons kept a few from playing.
Happy New Year and God Bless
Bo

Back