****** Jig Swap #22 Signup ******** in the mail!

Kdog

Mine will be clear coated tonight, takes a day or 2 to cure so should be mailed wed or thursday

SlabHappy

plateboater said:
Waiting for feathers from Crazy Angler. Have 7 complete! Urrrrr
Shouldn't be waiting long. Robert is pretty quick. I painted me a bunch last weekend. Should get them "eyed" and tied this weekend.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Have all mine painted and cured...... tied 6 "Coon Copper-Tops" tonight. Hopefully finish the rest by the end of the week. My heart is set on hitting the reservoir at last light tomorrow night (should have been out tonight) if the storms hold off, no tying allowed if the fish are willing to bite!!!

SlabHappy

AtticaFish said:
no tying allowed if the fish are willing to bite!!!
I know what you mean. That is why I haven't tied anything in a couple months. Darn fish just won't quit biting!

plateboater

Gotta appreciate customer service! Robert called and apologized for my wait! Really nice guy....Pink feathers are in hot demand! I am going to make something else up! Will ship out on Monday. Sorry for delay.

SlabHappy

Got my dozen tied up last night. Should go out first part of next week. Still need to rummage up some stuff to send to the host. I was planning to tie a few extra, but was mighty tired after I finished up these 12. I don't know that this is my "go to" color, but it might become that once I fish a few of these. This, or a pink or orange and chart.
DSC04171_zpsfa8b0c13.jpg

1/24 Chartreuse Shiner

Pepop

I hate I passed on this'n! What with all that's going on with the wife, in-patient therapy then in the hospital then at home therapy, now, back in hospital in 2 days. Not much time at the vise. Looks like a great group! Prolly gonna be some "Slab Grabbin" ties show up!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

plateboater

Pepop....hope things get better

Guys...my jigs are ready. Did not have address and site was down.....Have info and will be in mail tomorrow.

SlabHappy

Pepop said:
I hate I passed on this'n! What with all that's going on with the wife, in-patient therapy then in the hospital then at home therapy, now, back in hospital in 2 days. Not much time at the vise. Looks like a great group! Prolly gonna be some "Slab Grabbin" ties show up!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Don't pass on #30 on TFF, I want some of your ties. Been catching them on one of your last ties at the brook.

Kdog

In Mailbox!!! Got tied up last few days between work, wife and fishing. Got my act together tonight and packed posted and in mailbox,

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Mine went out today! Good old frizzy/ugly does the trick in my river very often. Really liked the copper/pearl color on the heads. No clue what the hook size(s) on my jigs are.... I used some leftover jigs (all 1/8) from different orders and they had a couple different hook sizes by the time i was done with them.

eyecrosser

Just put our 16 year old Vizsla down the other day, forgot about mailing jigs, will be in the mail as soon as I return from railroad trip. Sorry, brain not functioning very well right now.

SlabHappy

eyecrosser said:
Just put our 16 year old Vizsla down the other day, forgot about mailing jigs, will be in the mail as soon as I return from railroad trip. Sorry, brain not functioning very well right now.

My condolences, that's rough. I wasn't right for 3 weeks when we had to put down a 15 yr old Dalmation about 8 yrs ago.

Back