****** Jig Swap #22 Signup ******** in the mail!

eyecrosser

Thanks for the support, URL problems with the site through the weekend, got address today. Sorry all.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
I am the one that is sorry................. for both the loss of the loved one and the website troubles. Hang in there, lost a beloved mutt well over a year ago and still think about him 3 or 4 times a week. It will get better.

"Don't sweat the small stuff, it is a long walk back to Eden"

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
So what is the status with this swap? Been quiet, the majority of the recent posts show that most of us have been fishing rather than tying. :jig: Still interested to see what comes back!

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for the update. Looks like he has not logged in since the last post he made. If you don't hear back, let me know and i can try direct to his email and see if he still plans to send something out.

Bucko

just a heads up to all you guys. I will be back from vacation really next week. if I don't receive the last of the jigs I will ship them out without. sorry for the long wait guys.

Bucko

Just got back from vacation. Was going to be back in Tuesday but stayed the week since weather was crap at home. never did hear back from Eyecrosser so jigs will be going out minus his. Man, for this being my first time hosting I swap, I sincerely apologize. I really thought he was going to get back to me.

Bucko

Jigs are on the way. I sent the extras to Russ for jigcraft. Hope that is ok with everyone. Will post pics tonight. Some really cool jigs you guys!

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Got my package yesterday and finally got a chance to open it today. Really good set of jigs. Will be using several of them in my river once it clears up! Thanks for hosting Bucko and you could have kept that extra set of jigs.

plateboater

Guys I have failed to get into this swap with jigs. Pull me out of this round. I am working in a very large facility and been planning for our yearly shut down (starts next week). We have only one week to complete critical equipment PM's and additional needs. Not much on excuses.......
After next week life may return to a normal pace which is still plenty of fun hours at work!!!!!!!!!!!

Back