Jig swap #20?

SlabHappy

Well I bought me (for Christmas) a Do-It wobble head mold. Think I can tie some mean crawfish jigs for jigswap #20. Jigman, you still hosting it?

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
He has not logged in or posted in a little while as he has been busy, but he will be back. :jig: Not positive yet when it will start, but is still set for Jigman to host.

hookup

I just poured some 3/16 oz shakey head jigs that I tie with silicon & bucktail

I'm in if these'll work

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
QPassage - This is not the sign-up for the swap yet... still waiting to hear if JigMan is going to be back on board soon to host. If not, we will bump around the host list. With the holidays, may be just as well to wait till the first of the year to get one rolling.

The way it works: If 12 people sign up, each person ties 12 of the same jig and then sends them to the host. Once they all come in, the host splits up the jigs so that each person gets one jig from everyone else, then sends the packages back. Really cool way to see other peoples work.

QPassage said:
I'm interested. How does it work?

QPassage

AtticaFish said:
QPassage - This is not the sign-up for the swap yet... still waiting to hear if JigMan is going to be back on board soon to host. If not, we will bump around the host list. With the holidays, may be just as well to wait till the first of the year to get one rolling.

The way it works: If 12 people sign up, each person ties 12 of the same jig and then sends them to the host. Once they all come in, the host splits up the jigs so that each person gets one jig from everyone else, then sends the packages back. Really cool way to see other peoples work.

QPassage said:
I'm interested. How does it work?

Count me in when the next one starts. Very cool!

Back