Jig swap #18

SlabHappy

PanfishHunter said:
sorry guys, gonna have to drop out of this one. just havent been able to keep time lately.

Panfish, you still have almost 2 weeks on this one. You can tie 12 jigs in 2 weeks. Probably have that many tied already, just send those.

StumpHunter

Guys I'm running slow on my tying but am trying to get them done. I was letting down my kicker motor last week and about took off my index fingernail, hard to tie with my main working finger bandaged up. I'll get them in the mail in the next couple of days. Sorry for being slow on getting them finished.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Mine went out this afternoon! A whole day early. :D Possibly my quickest turnaround on a set of jig seeing as i only knew which heads i was going to use until.......... painted (including a 3-color powder eye) on Monday night, cured and made my prototype Tuesday night, tied all the rest Wednesday night, packaged and shipped them Thursday afternoon. I could never do this as a business - i'm exhausted! haha :p

At least i was happy about all that till i saw mine went out a day AFTER the finger handicaped fella above this post got his finished. That sounds painful StumpHunter!

AndyLane

Been trying to make it to the darn post office while their open all dang week. I'm working a new day job thats out of town so I leave before they open and get home after they close.......grrrrr..... aaaannnnywhooo I should be able to sneak out of the office and go mail them tomorrow....Thats right I'm now a native in a nice Cubical Jungle......Something that is quite a change for me :beat-up: but the good pay and benefits get me there in the mornings. Wow I have gotten off track here lol...My jigs will be on their way soon!

eyecrosser

Had some trouble with new eyes sticking to these jigs. Not sure if bad batch of eyes or not. Tried clear goo and SH. Will get it figured out and ship jigs by tuesday. Sorry for the delay.

Bkabina

Haven't heard from Bucko yet so don't know when to expect his. Radtexan is on the list but pulled out as I was adding his name apparently. Sorry for any confusion.

We all need to decide what we want to do with the extra jigs. If I'm figuring it right, there will be 2 extra jigs from each person.

Option 1. Send them back to the tyer.
Option 2. Donate them to the site.

Bucko

hi guys. I've been away busy with work and the insurance company the past couple of weeks. someone broke into our garage and wrecked the place. we were up north for the weekend. most all my hunting gear, fishing stuff, tools, augers, and ice shack were taken. whatever they didnt want they just broke. so needless to say I wont be tying for awhile until im able to buy new stuff to replace what was stolen/broken. I had my powder paint in glass jars. they make quite a mess..... sorry I didnt let u know sooner but ive been out of my mind about this and forgot about tge swap. my apologies.

Back