Jig swap #18

Bkabina

Sorry to hear that.

Ok. We are down to 9 tyers.

I will get the jigs in the mail today or tomorrow. Thanks for all who participated and the extra goodies.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Bucko - indeed very sorry to hear it. Post some info of what was stolen on any local fishing forums to let people know to keep a look out for anything coming up for sale. Just may get lucky.

Bkabina - thanks for hosting. Really don't need additional sets to go back to the site, one is good. I think it would be OK if you get it split up so everyone gets a full set, then randomly add the extras into each persons boxes so we get a duplicate or two. I like getting back more than one of the same jig....... then i am a little more willing to put it down in that deep, dark, brush pile where the :bigfish: are.

Pepop

AtticaFish said:
Bucko - indeed very sorry to hear it. Post some info of what was stolen on any local fishing forums to let people know to keep a look out for anything coming up for sale. Just may get lucky.

Bkabina - thanks for hosting. Really don't need additional sets to go back to the site, one is good. I think it would be OK if you get it split up so everyone gets a full set, then randomly add the extras into each persons boxes so we get a duplicate or two. I like getting back more than one of the same jig....... then i am a little more willing to put it down in that deep, dark, brush pile where the :bigfish: are.
We'll said Russ!

StumpHunter

Agree with Russ.

Bucko, hate to hear of the breakin, that sucks! I do hope you can get set back up soon, let us know what we can do to help you get back to tying.

Pepop

Hey bud, I have a vise & some extra "stuff" you might could use if you're even in the mood to tie yet. Just say the word. I HATE thief's. Hope they get caught & thrown UNDER the jail house!

Bucko

ya ive been checking craigslist and the pawn shops for the bigger items. no luck yet though. I wish I had taken a picture of what 20 or so pounds of powder paint bombed across a garage floor looks like.... that stuff is a pain to clean up.... not to mention over 8000 hooks. I git a floor magnet but will probably find them in nooks and crannies for years to come. I hope I have a go with em before the police does if I ever find them.... it'd be worth a night in jail.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Had to be some young kids - maybe in your neighborhood or regulars who go by your house often that knew you were out of town?

Bucko said:
.......I wish I had taken a picture of what 20 or so pounds of powder paint bombed across a garage floor looks like.... that stuff is a pain to clean up.... not to mention over 8000 hooks.......

LedHed

Sponsor
Bucko - hate being ripped off like that!!! Don't be shy - if you need some tools , materials , jigs - all you gotta do is ask.

Bkabina

I got the jigs mailed and tried to distribute everything evenly. Sorry I didn't get pictures yet, I have been busy with some personal stuff.

Bucko, if I can help in any way, please let me know.

Pepop

Steve, did you think to take picture's of the jigs? Other folks might like to see what they're missin by not participatin.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Pepop said:
...take picture's of the jigs?

Will see if i can get some pics of them up in the next few days. Is a good bunch of jigs - the socket-ed walleye heads are very popular here lately.

eyecrosser

Received mine in the mail today. Nice job everyboby. Now need to make some time to test some of the swap jigs out.

Bkabina

Pepop said:
Steve, did you think to take picture's of the jigs? Other folks might like to see what they're missin by not participatin.

I was planning on taking pictures, haven't had a chance yet, Sorry.
I have a sick 8 year old that has been in and out of the hospital for last week getting tests.

AndyLane

I got my jigs today!! AWESOME TYIN Everyone!! Bkabina I hope your little one gets to feeling better soon. Thanks for hosting.

Back