Jig Swap #17 - Bkabina you are up

LedHed

Sponsor
Haven't heard of any issues so went ahead and closed out Jig Swap #16.

Bkabina is the host for Jig Swap #17.

Got lots of room for future hosts.....

Bkabina

Sorry everyone. I planed on starting #17 already but I am having a crazy and bothersome case of hives and swelling for some unknown reason. Until it goes away, I am in no shape to tie anything.

Sorry to hold things up. If someone wants to move ahead of me as a host, that would be fine.

StumpHunter

Bkabina said:
Sorry everyone. I planed on starting #17 already but I am having a crazy and bothersome case of hives and swelling for some unknown reason. Until it goes away, I am in no shape to tie anything.

Sorry to hold things up. If someone wants to move ahead of me as a host, that would be fine.

Hate to hear you are having troubles, hope you get better soon. I'm sure another member will step up and run the next swap.

Jig Man

My bride has prolems with hives, and they ain't no fun. Hope you get better soon. I'm not on the list, and I'm not very good at this jig tyin business, but if there is an interest, and the powers say :icon14: I can maybe get thru it, just let me know....

AndyLane

Put me in Coach! I am next in line for hosting I think. I don't mind at all to Swap Swaps:D Let me know and I'll post the theme and what not.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Works for me...... we'll just move Bkabina down one on the list and AndyLane is up in the driver seat.

Hope you get feeling better Bkabina!

LedHed

Sponsor
My bad - should have PMd BK. JM - added you to the list as #20.

Hives don't sound like fun. Hope it's over quick.

Back