Jig Swap #12

Sure since this is the first for eyes I don't like eyes. I stuck them in the socket and coated the heck out of them with nail polish.... Didn't have the extra cash for any crazy or gorilla glue that stuff is expensive.

quivira kid

CRAP! I just realized what day it was and what day these are due. I will try my beat to get them out asap. Work has been absolutely insane..... sorry.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Mine are tied - need to be tagged - hopefully get out in the mail tomorrow. Not seen word yet from Led or Rad that they sent theirs out........ if mine beat theirs in i have no other worries in life. :cool: I live closer to Maine too! haha

hookup

Mine are out. Didn't take a pix, tagged w/ a sharpie on the bags, but you'll know mine. They are the ones that look like bass jigs.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Got mine out today after work. Thay are bright!

100_5476_e.jpg

Radtexan

I know this may come as a complete shock to everyone,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but I was running a little late on my jigs....

I told OF they are bagged and tagged tonight,,,,,In the mail bright and early tomorrow....Sorry to hold yall up,and hope their worth the wait....

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Was wondering where you had been..... not logged in for a few days i almost gave you a call. :p Rest up.

LedHed said:
Been sleeping sorry guys will get them out tomorrow. Had an eye procedure that threw my timing off.

Back