Jig Swap #12

oldfox

SaltyBuckster said:
I did'nt hear you say that you caught anything,lol.Can't wait to fish this baggie of jigs.
Bruce - Between the 2 of us we caught about a hundred...mostly crappie, nothing big however, 8 to 10" range..

OF - you should be getting them 13 - 15 inches this time of year in your area. You don't even have a limit on them yo there do you.. terrible how they cal them trash fish because it isn't a trout or salmon.

Doc is alive and doing well...

oldfox

flounder pounder said:
OF - you should be getting them 13 - 15 inches this time of year in your area. You don't even have a limit on them yo there do you.. terrible how they cal them trash fish because it isn't a trout or salmon.

Still early for the big ones. They usually start next month.. And yes your'e right, no limits. Maine considers them an invasive species.
Frost warning for tonight, so they may start sooner :) Time to think ice fishing!

oldfox

Fatman said:
OF - Yeah we've got the frost/freeze warning for tonight too. Still have tomatoes growing gonna have to cover them up.
Tomatoes are over for me, but will have to cover my cayenne pepper plants as their are a bunch that haven't reached that "fire engine" red color.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
oldfox said:
...Time to think ice fishing!...

Had a very similar thought this morning when i turned on the windshield wipers and the dew was frozen. Suprised me since i had heard no warning/advisories yet and grass wasn't crunchy at all. Was a clear and very still night.

I gave up on my garden about mid August. :( Zukes and summer squash continued to produce fruit and that was about it. Getting a few cherry tomatoes now, but it is looking more and more like a jungle.

Got three molds from Mr Toadfrog but no jigs ... Wonder what's up with that .... Hmmm

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Got my box in today - excellent work by everyone! Quivira and i had something pretty similar in mind i think..... colors are very close.

oldfox

flounder pounder said:
Got three molds from Mr Toadfrog but no jigs ... Wonder what's up with that .... Hmmm

All were mailed at the same time flounder....patience :rolleyes: :D

stanger1944

Got mine today, outstanding work everyone, mine and Stumphunter were similar in design, but Stump outdid me on execution of the plan. Ready to try these out. Has anyone already given them a shot yet?

Back