Jig Holder....

LRB

I am about as tight as a rusty hinge when it comes to spending money....and I dislike to throw anything out, that I may have a use for later down the road !!....
Well, I was hanging on to this BBQ grate and thought it would make a good jig holder while the jigs were drying..or just to hold them until I got them all tied...
So I took this grate and cleaned it up..painted it with a primer..then two coats of regular white spray paint and found a 2x4 to hold it..and Shazaamm.... I have a custom jig holder !!!...
What did it cost me ?? Just some time, elbow grease..and some paint...the 2x4 was free !!:D

MaryLou~~

Attachments

• 100_2392.JPG
    100_2392.JPG
    156.5 KB · Views: 125

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
That is a good idea, i have an old grate (am afflicted with pack-rat-syndrome as well) that i may have to paint and hang on my wall near where i do my tying. Might be a good way to spread out and see some of my older swap jigs that i have retired or i am too scared to fish with. Thanks for the idea.

BTW - Those are some SUPER MAGNUM zonker strips laying on the floor! :D Could tie one of those up on a 1lb. jig for some shark or something. :p J/K - but would like to know what animal that is/was.......

LRB

AtticaFish said:
That is a good idea, i have an old grate (am afflicted with pack-rat-syndrome as well) that i may have to paint and hang on my wall near where i do my tying. Might be a good way to spread out and see some of my older swap jigs that i have retired or i am too scared to fish with. Thanks for the idea.

BTW - Those are some SUPER MAGNUM zonker strips laying on the floor! :D Could tie one of those up on a 1lb. jig for some shark or something. :p J/K - but would like to know what animal that is/was.......

AtticaFish...The SUPER MAGNUM zonker strip is a piece of wild boar hair straight from a old boar that was shot by a friend of mine....be glad to share a piece with you....

MaryLou~~

Jiggin Joe

I use the racks from my toaster oven for the same thing. I just use 2 blocks to hold it off table and the jigs hang great.

Back