Jig Heads - Lot #7 - Auction Closed

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
This auction will close on Monday, May 23rd at 10:00pm EST. The highest bid placed by 10:00pm (using the forum time) will win the entire lot. All proceeds to go to St. Jude's Childrens Hospital. I will get some pictures posted later tonight and edit them into my post.

Whats Included!

- 50+ pk. - 1/64th oz. Chub head w/ red sickle hooks
- 50 pk. - 1/32nd oz. Pillhead w/ eye sockets and sickle hooks
- 50 pk. - 1/12th oz. Minnow head w/ sickle hooks
- 1 container - P0101 Baitfish powder paint

lot7.jpg

Items above include donations from: RonDon, JungleJim1, ScottV

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
I got this one with a bid of $35. :D I am excited..... will be my first venture into powder paint!!! After i ruin 10 heads - expect a few dumb questions.

Radtexan

AtticaFish said:
I got this one with a bid of $35. :D I am excited..... will be my first venture into powder paint!!! After i ruin 10 heads - expect a few dumb questions.

Congrats ....although 1 jar of PP may not qualify as a venture pmsl.gif

I though you had been painting all along.Be watching your mailbox,you will be having a VENTURE..

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
RT - You don't need to send me anything...... my wife will hunt you down you do know??????? I have been resisting the powder paint urge for a while now. :p one color leads to another color to another color and another color and then you are out of the 1st color and then.........

I have been painting my own stuff, but all done with a (BIG) bag of different colors of nail polish and glitters. Scariest part is, i used to complain about the stink in the house when my wife would paint her nails. Now i can sit and paint 2 dozen jigs with-out a care in the world. But maybe thats just the fumes talking?

Back