Jig Craft Bowl pick em 2015

Radtexan

Its that  time again..Set up on ESPN..same as always wager your best 5 jigs or baits..

winner take all..

This message is from roger davis who is challenging you to play Capital One Bowl Mania on ESPN.com.

This game challenges you to select the winners of each of the NCAA college football bowl games. You can play with a Confidence scoring system (assign confidence points to your picks) or Straight scoring system (just pick the winners!). Best of all, the game is FREE to play!

Get in the action now:http://games.espn.go.com/college-bo...ex_cid=invite-email-bowlmania&groupp=amlnZ3k=

Group: Jig Craft 2015
Password: jiggy

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
I will sign up tomorrow. Think you used the ESPN pick-em-thingy last year? My log-in info is stuck to the side of my ....work.... computer. :D

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
I should also mention, for those members that are new to the site, this is a fun little deal. All you have to do is use 5 of your tied jigs to ante up and fill out a college football bracket sheet. Once it is over, you mail your loosing jigs to the winner. Simple.

I put in my picks.  Now I best get 5 jigs ready to ship, cause I had to make my picks on over half the games off of stats alone.    :huh:  I might get lucky though!

Radtexan

Still have time to get in. Only missed 5 of the 42 games so far. Heck some of us have already missed 3 anyway.

Back