JC Business

LedHed

Sponsor
First - want to thank all the JigCraft members and even the lurkers for your continued support. For all the members that post – a special thnx – you all are making this web site extra special.

Want to give a really warm (had to throw that in there) SoCal welcome to all these new members;

aaron birkenback
bigwater
copperstone
crappiehappy
dchance
fishmilwaukee
huronfly
jont-ms
nitsud
rbrooks65
rodgerole

If I missed any new members – my apology. You all are more than welcome here. Hopefully you can share your experiences with us and we can share ours with all of you. Please feel free to post pics of your work.

Still on the books:

CK3 memorial auction; we need some input and a deadline – this is a group effort. Let’s make John proud. I am donating a dozen anti-cancer jigs to go along with the JigCraft donation. Not sure if we will just hold a site auction – need to get the word out – ASAP.

We also need input on the tutorial and gallery sections; How often do you view them? Do you share the links with others? Have you learned from them and do you think they add value to the site?

Again - thnx to each of you

LH

hhawkins

Ledhead
CK3 was a very sweet man, and I would like to make up some jigs for the auction, just need to find out a deadline so I can get started in between the the 4 letter dirty word (w.o.r.k)

I enjoy the tutorials, helps me out a lot. I love the gallery section, look at that pretty often and I diffinitly think that the tutorials and the gallery give this site a great value. Everyone on jigcraft does such a wonderful job, are very helpful, and extremely nice. I now if I need help on a project, I have my friends on here to help me out. Thanks Guys! Heather

Ron Don

Future Sponsor
I will help any way that I can with the CK3 auction. I know John was a stand up guy just from the limited time i knew him.

Tutorials- I think they are extremely valuable to the site. It sets this site apart from the others. Yes I have learned from them and do go back and view them from time to time.

hunter7711

Ron Don said:
I will help any way that I can with the CK3 auction. I know John was a stand up guy just from the limited time i knew him.

Tutorials- I think they are extremely valuable to the site. It sets this site apart from the others. Yes I have learned from them and do go back and view them from time to time.

+1

ScottV

Let me know what I can do to help with the CK3 auction also. I miss him not being in the swaps and learning from his comments. I will be glad to send some hand ties to add to the list.
The tutorials are definately a plus for JigCraft. I have learned a lot from them and most of the folks that look at this site are wanting to learn. As far as the gallery section goes, lots of folks like to look at other people's ties to get new ideas. Just look at the number of hits when pics of the swap jigs are posted.
I think JigCraft is on the right track.

Welcome to all the new members.

JUNGLEJIM1

I'll help in any way I can with the CK3 auction.Jigs and/or cash contribution. This site is my home away from home and I'll do anything legal to make it even more successful. This is my favorite site,about the only one I make time to go to lately.The tutorials and gallery are great features to this site. I hope to add more of each in 2011 as well as seeing new ones from others. I hope everyone has a great year and welcome to all the newcomers.

LedHed

Sponsor
Looks like we are getting some extra donations - even though we are not soliciting... Should make for a very interesting auction.

We still need more input - how, when, where???

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks LH, i have been dragging my feet on some of this. :blush: I think the combined effort from us here on JC is something that will make John proud... whenever we do it.

When? - Hopefully soon! When i get some more details i will let everyone know.

Where & How? I think it will just have to be here on JC only. :-/ I highly doubt CDC would allow a combined site auction and not sure how much more an Ebay auction could net. But that in no way says that someone is not 'allowed' to do something similar on Crappie.com!!! ;) Feel free, he made many friends there as well. No judgemnet will be taken on where you decide to contribut either, i truthfully knew John for a longer time there than here. The proceeds from JC will go to St. Jude's.

LRB

AtticaFish said:
Thanks LH, i have been dragging my feet on some of this. :blush: I think the combined effort from us here on JC is something that will make John proud... whenever we do it.

When? - Hopefully soon! When i get some more details i will let everyone know.

Where & How? I think it will just have to be here on JC only. :-/ I highly doubt CDC would allow a combined site auction and not sure how much more an Ebay auction could net. But that in no way says that someone is not 'allowed' to do something similar on Crappie.com!!! ;) Feel free, he made many friends there as well. No judgemnet will be taken on where you decide to contribut either, i truthfully knew John for a longer time there than here. The proceeds from JC will go to St. Jude's.

Russ....I got hold of Joyce and told me The Memorial For John..will be June 11,2011...let me know, if I can help in anyway !!

ML..

Back