Japan Jig Tying

StumpHunter

Len I haven't seen any offered anywhere but it looks easy enough to make. They are made in the shape like the material that are on the Sabiki Rigs, just bigger.

HairyMooseKnuckles

StumpHunter said:
Len I haven't seen any offered anywhere but it looks easy enough to make. They are made in the shape like the material that are on the Sabiki Rigs, just bigger.

Could probably use chamois.

Jay Wirth

That should be super easy to duplicate using material from a craft store - there are probably dozens of possibilities for material

QPassage

I would try swiss straw and cut them out, it looks simple enough. PM me if you need some samples.
PICT0005.jpg

papaperch

I tied a couple using sili skin. Not entirely happy with them but it looks like you could use it.I found out real quick to fold sili skin on
hook first. Made one with flash belly the other with pearl. Bit of a headache but not too bad.

Len

papaperch said:

I tied a couple using sili skin. Not entirely happy with them but it looks like you could use it.I found out real quick to fold sili skin on
hook first. Made one with flash belly the other with pearl. Bit of a headache but not too bad.
Looks good papaperch.I have not tried making this jig yet.

Muskygary

Len said:
papaperch said:

Looks like it would look better by running the hook point through the body and tying the ,open side down.

StumpHunter

Muskygary said:
Len said:
papaperch said:

Looks like it would look better by running the hook point through the body and tying the ,open side down.

Agree, like the ones in the video was made. Looking good papaperch.

Back