ISO

Lost Pole

Howdy fellas. Just had new baby and it appears I'm going to have a lot of down time from fishing so I decided to get back after tying some. I'm really in need of some 4 mm pink n chartreuse 3D eyes in bulk. If anyone has a lead, I'd appreciate the heads up.

Adam

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JUNGLEJIM1

How many do you need? I get mine off ebay from overseas from a member here. I can send some of each to get you started until you get more. Prices are the best I've seen from lifefly.

Lost Pole

Thx Jim. I had actually looked at his eBay store and CldNt find them anywhere. Maybe I'll just email him.
Prob would like to get 500 of each, but thx for the offer

goodtimesfishing

Samm at lifefly is on Chinese New Year holiday till Feb 8 he does carry what you are looking for and for the best price......Also if you mention you are a member of JIGCRAFT he usually throws in a variety of free eyes! Also I should mention that compared to other over seas companies, Samm ships really fast. (usually get items within 10-14 days from order date.) I have ordered from other over seas and has taken more then 6 weeks!

You will not be able to see lifefly items on ebay until they return FEB 8.

Lost Pole

Had checked his stores w/ I guess old product but didn't even think of his holiday. Thx you so much.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
You haven't figured how to stencil paint those eyes yet? haha. Still paint mine for the most part but do add a few stick-em eyes from time to time. I only buy or trade small stock at a time so can't help you with your purchase inquiry.

Congrats are in order sir! Boy or girl? Sorry if i am out of the loop, we need a pic too. This is a fishing forum.......... never happened if there is no picture.

Kdog

I second lifefly as a reliable supplier. However, one of the color it was either pink or orange was being discontinued. I know becuase I ordered several hundred of each and bought out one of the colors and next round of purchases was informed that there would be no more.

Lost Pole

AtticaFish said:
You haven't figured how to stencil paint those eyes yet? haha. Still paint mine for the most part but do add a few stick-em eyes from time to time. I only buy or trade small stock at a time so can't help you with your purchase inquiry.

Congrats are in order sir! Boy or girl? Sorry if i am out of the loop, we need a pic too. This is a fishing forum.......... never happened if there is no picture.

Never did get a hang on the eye ma-jigger [emoji16]

Sorry I haven't participated as much as used to mostly bc I try to spend more time fishing than tying but with the baby here.......

Jacob Tyler
Born Jan 13 (fri)
8lbs 12 oz - 20"

3a14ba9588184a210e9a639db9cf6ade.jpg

46f54e4b4338232d6dc6a96ed8fa34a6.jpg

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
They sure are cute when they are that little. Once they start acting like you is when the trouble starts.... at least that is how it has worked with both of mine. haha. Have fun and enjoy it!

Those jigs and slabs don't look half bad either. ;)

Back