Inline Spinners

JSC

Just got thru with a few inline spinners that I have not made in more years than I am going to mention ... had the materials and thought I would make a few ... Inspiration for the skirt was from the ol Gen L. Evans "Thundrbird" .. they used a french type blade but for this type spinner I am partial to the "Ripple" style ... many years ago I used them in ponds to catch a lot of fish.

JSC
:bigfish: :jig:

Attachments

• TBSpinners.jpg
    TBSpinners.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 77

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Nice looking baits. Have never fished ones with rubber skirts, but assuming they give similar action as a regular spinner bait, they got to have a good look in the water. Have any idea of a weight on them?

Those have to be one of the most tried and tested lures of time. They sure do catch fish, used to fish with a guy that carried nearly nothing but inline spinners. He would often 'out catch' me.... unless there were LOTS of weeds. :p

LedHed

Sponsor
Good lookin baits JSC. Haven't done any spinners in awhile - might have to break out one of the benders. Like AF says - the spinners do catch fish...

toadfrog

I know those spinners well, I've never gone fishing without an assortment of inlines and beetle spins. good looking stuff there. Bet over the years I bet I've made at least 10,000.

Back