I need some freshwater jigs.

Barefoot

Back to the freshwater on the Pascagoula River for the near future due to a recent surgery and the risk of Vibrio in the brackish & saltwater.
I am looking for a dozen 1/32 or lighter Bream / Crappie jigs to fish under floats.
The water can run from clear to muddy so looking for a mix of colors.
I can trade for some saltwater jigs or send PayPal.
Thanks,

Barefoot

After speaking with a few locals, the 1/16 are preferred. Are there any recommended online sites for naked and tied jigs? Maybe someone on this forum?

CrappieHappy

There are plenty of guys here that should be able to help you out. If my hands were in better shape, I would help you out. You can check out Tim's (TNT Tackle) ebay site in my sig.

Hawnjigs

KISS
Can't argue with locals, but why would a 1/16 requiring a bigger float work better than a 1/32 on smaller? JiggerJohn reports his favorite combo for panfish is 1/64 under a porcupine quill float?

hookup

Check out fishhunter775 on eBay.

He treated me right recently and is a board member.

Barefoot

Hawnjigs said:
Can't argue with locals, but why would a 1/16 requiring a bigger float work better than a 1/32 on smaller? JiggerJohn reports his favorite combo for panfish is 1/64 under a porcupine quill float?

I honestly do not know. I only spoke with a few guys here locally. I am open to suggestions on set up as I have not been Crappie fishing in many years.

Barefoot

I am looking for an assortment of colors as I am fishing unfamiliar water. I am trying to see what works and then tie a few up myself.
No hurry at all.
Thanks, Allen.

AllenOK

And there are some fish-catchers in there! Glad you like them. Just wait until you start feeling the tug on your line :)

davidriley

Barefoot said:
Thanks Allen. Beautiful jigs!
I mailed you a package today.
FullSizeRender%205_1.jpg

AllenOK said:
And there are some fish-catchers in there! Glad you like them. Just wait until you start feeling the tug on your line :)

Allen

I like the look of those, especially the top row, which I assume are tied on a jig fly hook adding a tungsten bead? Can you tell me please what size jig fly hook you are using there. Thank you.

David

AllenOK

Every one of those, especially the olive colored ones, can easily be tied as a beadhead fly. If you can get some big tungsten beads, you can fish them in some good current and still get down.

Back