How True

Hawnjigs

KISS
Thinking about it, I don't remember any good days in school either.

But I remember a few when I was that boy's age with a bamboo ple.

StumpHunter

So true!! I remember fishing a creek after school for horny-heads and small bream when I was in the 3th grade. A friend and myself would bring a hook and line and when school let out we would go to the creek and find a branch to tie the line on for a pole and then dig around the find worms or bugs. After we fished we would remove our line and hook and put it back into our backpack. I remember it like it was yesterday..

New River Rat

Got me some serious grand daddy points this day. The youngest(then4yo) informed us this was her greatest day ever. (A 4 y o doesn't have much life experience to draw on.....)

Fathersday2011111001.jpg

PanfishHunter

Yessir that's true. Being 16, i remember quite a few of my fishing trips (biggest fish ever, winning a tournament, first fishes on fly rod, first fish on my own lure.) whats TV? only thing i watch is outdoors stuff. Good picture

redman

Dang I must be getting old as I am thinking back and there were so many days of good fishing I can not decided which is the best one. As far as the TV or School the best day of school was when I got out of it and could learn what I wanted to instead of what I had to. That has been a lifelong experience. TV they are right it is a vast wasteland.

Redman

Back