How to package jigs for swaps

sloedown

swappackaging003.jpg

#1.Jigs-bagged and tagged in 2"x3" jewelry bags

#2.Larger ziploc bag to hold all jigs.
(Please place your name on the bag or box.)

#3.SASE (use stamps- NOT METERED)Do not seal this envelope.
I usually used 6 stamps.

#4.Address the larger envelope with all contents to the swapmeister.

CK3

Excellent photo! This shows what I tried to explain in 10,000
words!!!! If everyone would follow the example it would make the
Swap Host's job so much easier!!!!!

chippewa

could you please repost pic of the swap instructions.. it sounds pretty self explanitory but if i can do it right it would be best for the swapmaster.. thanx

Mack

I still don't understand how an online jig swap works. I've asked before but no one replied. Anyone feel like taking the time to help with this small conundrum? :jig: -Mack

CrappieHappy

Mack,

basically jigswaps consist of a SwapMeister (host) , so say for example the host of the jigswap states jigswap ## must be 1/16 oz jighead or smaller with eyes. those are the only stipulations needed, if 13 people sign up, just tye 13 jigs plus something as a tip for the swapmeister, and mail your package as stated in the above thread to the swapmeister. In return you will get 13 different jigs back in the mail from the other swap participants...

Hope that helps!
Heath

Mack

Ahhh that's kinda kool... I'll definitely be in on these swaps as soon as I get more materials. :jig: :D

ScottV

In an "official swap" like most swaps on JigCraft are, one jig from each tier will go to JigCraft to help with operating costs. So that means if you want one of your own jigs back along with the others, you would send the swap host 14 jigs if there are 13 participants. It makes it easier for the host if everyone plans on getting one of their jigs back. Join in, it's lots of fun, not to mention you get some killer jigs.

Back