How did panfish/crappie and jigs come together??

redman

I am glad that I am not the only one on here that reads that fine magazine. Mine go back a few years only to 2006. I have to admit that I had forgotten that he was a field editor of FF. Bill Binkleman also had another upper Mid-West magazine I subscribed to it for several years. The problem was that I could not remember the name of it. It was something like Fin and Feather Magazine. It was a excellent magazine that covers not only fishing but hunting and trapping,but was targeted for Mn.,Ia.,N & S Da., and Neb. and Wisc. Ill. area. It was one of the first times that I read or heard of Babe Winkleman. Babe went on to be very popular in the upper mid-west. He had a syndicated TV show that had a big following. I got to dig thur all my boxes and boxes of books to find my copy of " Lunkers love Nightcrawlers ".

For any one that hasn't yet I would suggest that any of the Jig Craft Bro. pick up just one copy of The Backwoodsman Magazine. Not only does it have good back to basic info but they have some good fishing info too.

Redman

Fatman

Here's the original and updated copy!!!! of Lunkers Love Night Crawlers

100_1324.jpg

Back