horse heads w/spinners

blt

Brain fart, and I can't find it, but who on the forum sells the horse heads with the spinners? Bro inlaw and myself would like to order some unpainted ones. I went to chek RonDons site, but it would not load for me.

toadfrog

I got a mold for barbed pony if your interested . Soon as I get a reply yes or no from another person.

Fatman

I'm positive that I'll PI$$ someone off with this post but!!!!!! Blakemore roams fishing sites looking for illegal sales of Pony and Horse Head jigs. Home molders cannot SELL THEM!!! You may however TRADE for them, and NO!! Trades for certain green paper not allowed it's the same as selling them, and I know someone will ask.

I may not personnally know everyone here but, I've made alot of online friends here on the board and I sure as hell don't want someone getting busted and paying a big fine for doing this!!!!!!!

Not sure if Attica wants me to post a link about this but I'll PM and ask him.

toadfrog

I think if you by a card board box for x dollars it would be up to the sender whether he took out the contents . You just never know it might be pony heads of mouse turds in there but you sure got a nice box.

JUNGLEJIM1

That's funny. You can always get some from Skip. I think he's the only one who can sell them legally, at least that's what I've heard many,many times. I'm not saying anything but this deal can be completed in other ways. I'd never buy a roadrunner from Blakemore. It's all made in third world countries,not the USA .

toadfrog

Sorry Guys I just had to crack that joke . But it does work . Ask any auctioneer . That is how they get buy here in OK. selling animals at a non animal auction.

Fatman

Glad your having a good time Doc. YOu know what they say, it dosn't take much to entertain a pea sized brain. So you've about used up the entertainment capacity.

Fatman

Yeah Doc, why don't you go through every test, countless bloodwork back pain, hip pain, the seizures all the damned meds you name it. You wanna see pi$$ed off??? Why don't I make you happy and delete my whole account?? cause quite frankly the fun times with it are over lets just see which way I go with it!!!

blt

OK, I'm back in town again. Horse heads and pony heads would be what he is looking for. I used to work at an auction house YEARS ago, so I know about selling boxes, and not the contents lol.

1/4, 1/8, 1/16 would be ok also.

Not looking for anyone to get "pinched" here.

Radtexan

RonDon said he was taking his site down for a while,,,something about being busy the real job ;)

Grousefly or nightprowler might have something you could use.

Back