Hey Toadfrog

redman

Toadfrog watch your top knot. Looks like your going to get hit with some bad weather these next couple of days. This is hoping that the Tornadoes stay away from Pryor Creek and Dry Gulch. By what the National Storm Prediction Center is saying you are not to get any relief for the next three days. Big cold front is banging up against the warm moist Gulf air. It is humid as heck here but the cold front left us with very little rain.

Garden is grown like wildfire. The only up side to the humid weather.

Redman

Radtexan

Be safe bud !! He's been posting some amazing creations on facebook lately........hope he shares some here...

Jig Man

Yep, looks like we are all gonna have some move thru tomorrow. Gonna hit the big water over the weekend and see what happens. Big careful up there toad....

toadfrog

Hey I scatted again until tonight . There is absolutely no sun but the humidity will hatch eggs .Storm breeder for sure . Hey Rad you'all seen that junk I make before . BUT the one I'm working on is a new critter all together . Bout the only time I get on facebook is to contact a friends in Australia Those were his lures . I'll post a pic of his little spinners .

Back