Hey Gang

Fatman

Hey Gang I know I haven’t been around in a long time.  Nothing with fishing just working on getting healthy again.  I’ve gone from 406 lbs. to 247.5 lbs., 158.5 lbs. gone!!  I also quit smoking back in July and just over 8 months now.  My back still isn’t 100% but it’s way better than it was!!

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Glad to hear from you! Way to go with both the smokes and the pounds. When I quit smoking i put on a few pounds but still amazed at how much better i feel and how much less often i get sick. Just let me know if i need to change your user name..... we'll have to start calling you Thinman instead of Fatman. :)

walleyescrounger

Great job!!! I’m losing weight and eating healthy. I’m down 20 lbs in 4 weeks.
You’ve done something a lot people can’t do quit smoking and losing weight.
You do need to change your screen name you sure do deserve it.

QPassage

That's awesome. Keep on track, i quit smoking many years ago. Still get the craving every once in a while but I stay strong. The weight loss is awesome. Congrats to you!

skeetbum

Great to hear FM. I wondered where you had gotten off to. The quitting smoking thing will be one of the happiest decisions you will ever make. I smoked 18 years and quit when I turned 30, in 1986. I lost some weight myself but nowhere near what you have, quite an accomplishment. Proud of you for sticking it out cuz I know how easy it's NOT. Just now recovering from bypass surgery and this is about to make certifiably nuts. This is the most humbling thing ever in my life. Looking forward to seeing some more of your work, still using some of what you sent me some time ago. Keep smiling Doug, you've earned it!!

papaperch

Personally I would not change user name. Best thing for you to remind you of where you were. Just like extremely bald guys being nicknamed " Curly ". Just enjoy your accomplishments .
Two of the hardest things in life. You managed both, more power to you, now start to enjoy the benefits.

Back